Saturday, July 13, 2019

GOOD MARKET SATURDAY

Market Saturday always comes earlier than I expect since I'm always late getting into bed on Friday nights.
I got chores done and we headed to market. Hubbie stopped by daughter's to pick up her breads and cakes.
She followed him to market with the girls and helped me get set up. We had a busy morning and there were a lot of customers in market this morning. The neighbor vendor brought his guitar and provided music again for the enjoyment of everyone.
It was very hot once again in market and both girls soon gave in to their tiredness in the heat.

Daughter left in hopes to get them both home and down for extended naps this afternoon.
It started raining just before it was time to load up and hubbie stayed to help me get things into the Honda.
My back has hurt all morning from lifting the garden cart over the fence into the garden yesterday and all I wanted to do when I left market was get home and get on my heating pad.
Hubbie stopped by Ingles to pick up a few things for tomorrow's lunch and I came straight home.
I got things unloaded before hubbie got here and we had a snack and then I hit the heating pad for a couple hours hoping it would ease my back pain.
Thankfully when I got up to get chores done the pain wasn't as bad as before .
Hubbie tried an experiment with 4 organic russet potatoes in this plastic bin but as you can see by the amount of potatoes he got the experiment didn't work like it was suppose to.

He thinks maybe he didn't fertilize them enough ????   Anyway that's almost enough potatoes for tomorrow's lunch.
After chores my back was well enough to tackle the green beans I picked yesterday and I made 18 pints of Dilly Beans for the first canning project of the year.
RL has her 3 hens that she got this spring out in the yard now so she can play with them.

This girl loves her chickens.
By the time I finished the beans it was bedtime and I was glad to get into bed and back on my heating pad for my aching back.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night





No comments: