Tuesday, July 2, 2019

CLEANING DAY

Up this morning to another warm morning. I got chores done and then had breakfast. A customer came by at 10:00 to pick up a cake and then hubbie and I began our house cleaning / car cleaning workday. I changed out all the décor to the red ,white and blue for July and did a load of laundry.
Hubbie vacuumed then went outside to work on cleaning out my Honda. There was some small ants in it and we sure don't want them to get started in there. I don't let the kids eat or drink anything sweet while we are riding so hopefully there isn't anything to attract them to stay in there.
I cleaned off all the countertops and cleaned out the cabinets in the kitchen before I mopped in there.
I went out and helped hubbie finish my car and thankfully we didn't find any ants or anything that might attract them .
We got everything back in the inside and hubbie washed the outside while I came back inside to mop the rest of the house.
Daughter came over so she and hubbie could clean out her van while I watched the girls. IR was sleeping but CA was fussy so we had some rocking chair time.
Clouds moved in and it looked like rain any minute with the thunder sounding closer by the minute but the storm passed to the southeast of us without a drop of rain for us.
This month has started out pretty near normal over the next week anyway.

And even with no rain so far this month we are almost 11 inches plus for the year so far.
This has been a busy day but thankful for all we got done and thankful for our health that we are able to get these things done.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that CA has a good cardiologist appointment tomorrow.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

You sounds so ambitious. Wish I had some. I would gladly send you some of the excess rain we have been having. Blessings to you and the family.