Thursday, July 18, 2019

BUSY MARKET DAY

Up early for the fourth morning this week, I probably should get used to getting up at a regular early time since school starting for daughter and d-in-love is only about a month away now ??? Where in the world did this summer go ????
I got chores done and hubbie and I got things loaded and headed out to market on time today.
Addie is at daughters today so she is staying home and probably going over to d-in-love's to let Addie and RL swim.
I had a good day at market, hubbie had to stay with the table awhile this morning so I could get the market banking business done and go over some things for the upcoming meeting on Saturday of the market board of control.
He left at noon to get his dump run made and pick up groceries and supplies at Sam's Club and Walmart.
I left market on time and made stops at the bank, the Co-op for some candied ginger and Aldi for baking supplies.
I made it home at 4:00 and hubbie helped me unload and get things put away.
We rested for a little while watching the rain storms brew all around our area but we didn't get any rain today.
The kids had fun at d-in-love's today and IR and RL enjoyed swinging together.


I got chores done and enjoyed this beautiful sky this evening as the clouds battled the sun.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for CA tonight.
God Bless and Good Night