Friday, July 26, 2019

COMING HOME FRIDAY

Friday morning was filled with kiddos for us as d-in-love and Re went over to clean daughter's house for her hopeful homecoming today and we took care of all the kids while they worked.



They finished about noon and picked the kids up leaving IR disappointed because they all left but after she ate her lunch she needed a good nap anyway.
I got my baking started as I had started the day thinking I would have an easy baking day but then I had a 10 cake order called in so I will be in the kitchen for the afternoon.
Daughter and CA made it home late this afternoon and stopped by with my birthday present from all the kids . CA was very glad to out of the hospital !!!

 This new Ring security camera is an updated version of my old one and it is like daughter's so I am very pleased with this gift, thanks kids !!!!

After IR left hubbie worked some in the garden and I got some icing done so I wouldn't have to burn the midnight oil tonight .
Daughter got CA all set up to feed with all the things the home health care folks brought her and it looks just like the set up in the hospital.

She looks better already with getting enough nutrition  and she hasn't thrown up anything since the tube went in.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for CA.
God Bless and Good Night

2 comments:

linda m said...

Happy Birthday, my friend! So glad CA is back home and getting enough nutrition. She is in my daily prayers.

Nursejoan said...

Happy Birthday! I am so relieved that FINALLY someone has dropped an NG Tube in CA to provide her with hopefully fortified breast milk. She has used all her energy to just breathe and has not gained weight per her devlopmental growth. Hope her cardiac issue is closed soon so she can grow and develop as she should. She has had a very rough start; I am old nurse caring for medically fragile kiddos; saddened that CA has gone > 2 months struggling to keep up. I am NOT happy with our medical system . . .