Sunday, July 28, 2019

GETTING READY FOR VACATION SUNDAY

A different Sunday morning today as we got up with a full day of catch up and getting ready to go to the beach to join the kids tomorrow.
I pray the Lord forgives me and that listening to a TV preacher while canning green beans accounts for worship on this Sunday.
I had 5 quarts and 1 pint of beans from what we picked yesterday.

I also got weekly laundry started and finished 3 loads between all the other things we had on the list to get done today.
Hubbie gathered the tomatoes and cucumbers this morning from the garden and then sprayed everything for bugs and worms that are determined to have their share of our vegetables.
He came inside and started putting up the new Ring security camera to replace the battery operated one we have been using in the backyard.
The new one plugs into an outlet and hubbie drilled a hole in the wall to get the cord through.
The new camera makes such clearer pictures and has a larger area.

We moved the old battery operated camera to the front door so we will have one on both sides of the house.
I had 2 weeks of paperwork and bill paying to get done so I spent a good part of the afternoon in my office and caught things up.
Next on my list was taking care of #1 son's dogs and chickens so hubbie and I walked down there to get that done.
We came back up to the house and while hubbie gathered the trash I watered potted plants outside and inside. Thankfully I have been on a Sunday and Thursday watering schedule and that won't have to change as we are coming home Thursday.
#2 son came by to get a rundown on all the animals as he is taking care of things here while we are gone.
After he left hubbie and I did chores , putting out extra feed and water so that all we have to do in the morning is top things off.
We came inside and sat down and ate our one meal of the day of some grilled eye of round steak, fried squash and corn on the cob.
After we ate we packed and got more things together for our trip.
Talked to all the kids today and it looks like everyone is having a lot of fun.







I need to finish up the July decade pics with 2009 and a 2 year old g-son making all our lives interesting and fun.










Our dogs at that time...….. Dolly and Bernie....
 Annie.....
 Sadie and Dolly...
Hubbie mowing and me picking beans.

My Curb Market table....
Some of our cattle …..

#2 son's house and jeep.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and praying for traveling mercies for hubbie and me as we make our way to Charleston SC tomorrow to join some of the kids.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: