Thursday, January 21, 2021

21 st OF THE 21st OF THE 21st

Welcome to the 21st day of the month in the 21st year of the 21st century !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke to IR and Ca coming in this morning. I got chores done and then we all had breakfast together.          We got ready to go run our weekly errands this morning. We made stops at the dump / recycle center and then made a stop at CVS for me some apple cider gummies to hopefully fend off any more gout attacks.  We also stopped for lunch and then came home for lunch. CA slept while hubbie, IR and I had lunch and then she ate her lunch when she woke up. She didn't sleep long enough and was pretty ill tempered all afternoon as the girls played together . I got together another seed order since I couldn't find the green bean seeds I wanted at the first place I ordered from.  Tod ay was a pretty boring day as it was too cold to spend any time outside .  After daughter picked up the girls hubbie and I did chores then rested the evening away.  A boring day that I feel like isn't worthy of taking up content room on here but anyway this is a part of our life and sometimes the journey isn't very exciting.

Thankful for the blessings of this day. 

God Bless and Good Night