Wednesday, January 27, 2021

THUNDER TO SNOW MAYBE ???????

 Up to greet all 3 grand girls this morning. It has been a very warm overnight and this morning it is still 52 degrees as I head out to do chores.  It is cloudy and pretty apt to stay that way all day so I didn't open the ends of the plastic tunnels this morning.  Back inside I had breakfast with the girls and then we colored in their books for a while.  We all loaded up and headed out to pick up lunches so CA would go to sleep.  And she did go to sleep as soon as we started down the drive. We came home and RL ,IR , hubbie and I had our lunch. I put the kale greens I picked yesterday in the instant pot and they were very good. I had those with a salad and some of the deviled eggs I made last night.  Hubbie had a fish sandwich and greens, RL had some canned lasagna and IR had mac and cheese.   When CA got up she had mac and cheese and corn for her late lunch.  We all played the afternoon away inside as the girls tried going outside for a little while to eat a popsicle but decided it was too chilly to stay out there to play. The temperature is still in the lower 50's with clouds and a breeze.                                                   Daughter, son-in-love and d-in-love came in to pick up the girls and brought some more good news for our family .    After the girls left hubbie and I went out to get chores done a little early because the rain is moving our way quickly.   I came inside and watched the news while hubbie went to daughter's to pick up her trash.  When he got back we relaxed for the evening.                                                             After the thunder the other night I was looking for this to happen and if this weatherman is right it is coming this weekend. 



Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night