Wednesday, January 6, 2021

FIRST DAY BACK TO WORK AFTER THE HOLIDAY BREAK

 UP to greet all 3 grand girls this morning as a workday for all school employees is today.  IR and CA got here first and IR came and crawled into bed next to me to warm up as I did my leg stretches.    RL got here as I was going out to get chores done.  There was a thin layer of ice on the water pans this morning with temps in the upper 20's.  I put more Vicks vapor rub on my roosters comb since that seems to have stopped the pecking.  I uncovered all the vegetable beds and came back inside to have breakfast. The girls ate waffles with me as I had my oatmeal and blueberries.  After we finished breakfast we loaded up in hubbie's truck to go run our errands. We made stops at the dump, the bank, McDonalds for lunch for the girls and we brought g-son back lunch and our last stop was to exchange an empty propane tank.  We dropped off g-son's lunch and the girls were glad to get home and have their fast food lunch which has been rare lately.  After lunch the girls had a dress-up party from some dresses someone gave daughter and she left them here for them to pay with and they certainly enjoyed them.



RL plays well with CA most of the time and CA shows her appreciation most of time !!
I made a cake delivery this afternoon and then came home to all the girls here getting ready to go home. After they all left hubbie and I went out to get chores done. It is in the low 40's still but the wind is blowing making it feel much colder.  The forecast still looks like snow for sure for us tomorrow night and Friday with the amounts still up in the air and one forecaster even has a circle of uncertainty around our area. Don't know if that means maybe less snow or more !!!



I got all the figures to get to the accountant for the market employee W2's tonight so I can take it to him in the morning.  I can mark that off my to do list for end of the year things to do.    
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

The girls look so cute playing dress-up.