Friday, January 29, 2021

FULL "WOLF" MOON TONIGHT

 Thankful to wake up to a calm morning today. All three grand girls are here today and already into playing as I get out to do the morning chores. The ice is very think on the water pans this morning after a 21 degree low this morning. I came back inside and had breakfast with the girls then I iced the 3 cakes I baked last night. One of the ladies wants hers this morning so thankfully I had time to get the icing done. We loaded up and met her then picked up lunches for the kids. CA slept while the rest of us had lunch then she woke up and had her lunch. Re had called and ask me to pick up lunches for EL and BB also so they stopped by for a few minutes to pick those up and let the kids all play together.  She is still trying to get information about what the insurance is going to do about the wreck they had a couple weeks ago.  Seems the truck that his her isn't carrying enough insurance to cover the cost of her vehicle which is a total loss. After she left RL, IR and CA played the rest of the afternoon until they were picked up.  Hubbie and I got chores done and then came inside to watch the weather which has changed and our weekend snow has now become a short ice event followed by rain all day Sunday.  I did my skiing exercise again tonight because I can tell my legs are getting stronger and it gets my heart rate up for about 20-25 minutes a day anyway.  We rest the evening and am thankful we got our internet back up this evening.   This large "wolf moon" was so pretty tonight as it rose through the trees. 

 This pic was another one taken here in WNC by someone who is a much better photographer than me !!!

 Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: