Saturday, January 9, 2021

CLEANING PROJECT SATURDAY

 Up to a cold 25 degrees this morning . I got chores done and then had breakfast.  I have been wanting to get a cleaning project done since we started building fires in the wood stove downstairs and today is the day to get that done. I have a couple stacks of various things that have collected in this room over time and it needs to be gone through and got out of there so there isn't any chance of anything falling on the stove.    I have a big shelf in there and it was filled with old bed pillows that we discarded for various reasons. I got all those off the shelves and had plenty of room for everything else I wanted to keep on that shelf.  Hubbie brought his truck around and loaded up all those plus the recyclables and trash I had collected.  I also added several things to our Goodwill pile.  I finally took a short break and had some lunch about 2:00.        Just as I was finishing up daughter and IR dropped by to leave some bags of clothes she had gotten out of her closet for Re and d-in-love to go through. The girls are so funny, last night d-in-love brought up several bags of discarded clothes from her closet for daughter and Re to go through.  Today hubbie said why don't ya'll just stop shopping and just trade clothing about every 6 months !!!!  A lot of my clothes comes from these closet clean outs also so I'm not complaining .  Daughter got ready to leave and IR asked to stay awhile and let hubbie bring her home when she was ready.  Daughter said that was great because CA was sleeping at home anyway.   Hubbie and I played with IR and she really enjoyed being the "only one " for the afternoon.   We took turns getting our chores done and then CA called IR to ask her to come home.   Hubbie took her home and then I went through the clothes daughter brought.  After I finished that hubbie and I watched the oak island mystery TV show before heading to bed early.  My back is pretty achy after doing all the bending and lifting cleaning out the basement room. 

Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: