Friday, January 22, 2021

GRAND GIRLS ARE FUN

 Up to greet all three grand girls this morning. It was cloudy but the sun was winning the battle as I got out in the upper 30's already temps to get chores done.  I didn't sleep well last night and I feel like I am moving much slower than usual today.   Back inside we all had breakfast and then I played with the girls until time to go pick up lunch.  On Friday we always get food for the weekend too and the girls are always excited about what might be in the extra bags.  CA took a good nap and still slept when we got home so that the rest of us could have lunch before she woke up.   CA is not in a good mood today and wasn't ready for lunch but wanted to join the big girls in their drawing and coloring. RL has lots of patients with CA and let her help her on her picture.


After CA finally ate a little lunch we all went to the living room to play and RL and IR wanted pics made of them so I was glad to oblige.  





I pray that these girls are always best friends and have each other's back as they get older.  
After the girls left this evening hubbie and I went out to get chores done. We got the covers back out for the garden beds because the temperature overnight is supposed to be in the mid 20's and we here are usually on average about 5 degrees lower then the forecast.  The sun went down in a blazing ball of fire glory this evening.

We came inside and had a light supper and then relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: