Thursday, February 11, 2010

WHAT WAS SHE THINKING????????

Up and busy this morning,the wind has stopped,thankfully we didn't loose our electric. The sun is shining but it is 19 degrees outside,it didn't take me long to do my outside chores!! After breakfast and exercise I bagged my Avon orders and stamped my books,packaged 1 order up to ship to Florida and another that has to be delivered today. Decided to eat lunch here before running errands in town. After I made all my stops and actually made 2 Avon deliveries,1 from last campaign that was still in the van,I got home around 4:30. While I was our the doctor called and said fa-in-law's condition is deteriorating quickly. He now is on oxygen,has full blown pneumonia,is back in renal failure, his white cell count is 20,000 even with an antibiotic,and he has become very uncooperative. He will be moved to the re-hab center as soon as a bed opens up,but he will be evaluated by Hospice tomorrow.
Shortly I received a call from the hospital saying they would be moving him around 6 this evening. He is in a semi-private room there,but I don't think he's aware he's even in a different place. No one can believe how fast his condition has deteriorated. The doctor said today when she said he would not cooperate that for any one to get better they had to be willing to try and at this point he just won't do it. I watched my father do this very thing,he had lung cancer,they operated but found it was in his lymph system and although he came through the surgery fine he decided he did not want to live with cancer. He lived about 2 weeks after the surgery,refused to eat or drink,or cooperate in any way with any thing anyone tried to do so we honored his unspoken wishes and let him pass,he was 81. This was especially hard for me as he died in June and his first grandson who is now my #1 son was born in October.
Hubbie and I worked for a while at church tonight and have a busy day tomorrow trying to tie up some loose ends and for the first time in a while the Market will be back open Saturday considering it doesn't snow tomorrow night,so that means some baking will need to be done tomorrow. This is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a while,she even has a crown of thorns on her head. What could she possibly be thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgive her dear Jesus for she knows not what she does!!!!!!!!!!!When I saw this on Yahoo as one of their headlines I could not believe my eyes. Some people will do any thing for publicity,I've never paid any attention to her any way and now for sure I would never want to have anything to do with anything of hers. One of the critics said this time she didn't even have to take her top off to stir up controversy. What kind of examples are these stars setting for the young impressionable girls in the world right now.

Thanking God for all the blessing He pours out for me daily. Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Marilyn, I don't put anything past Lindsey Lohan.. She's a NUTCASE... What is sad is that that magazine published that horrible picture.

Sorry about your FIL--but maybe he has given up the fight to live. It's hard --but I personally hope that I die before causing my family all of the stress and grief. I do NOT want to live when there is NO quality of life left.

I'm glad that Hospice will get involved since they are so good at keeping him pain-free. Whatever happens, my prayers are with you and your family.

God Bless You.
Hugs,
Betsy