Friday, April 9, 2010

FREEZE WARNING TONIGHT

Well I knew it couldn't last,April is not supposed to be 80+ degrees! So back to reality tonight,under a freeze warning,about 30 degrees predicted. This caused a lovely flower garden to spring up on the rug in the sunroom and some strange looking ghost like structures around the yard.
Some of these plants can take the cold,but if it frost it will kill the blooms.
Another busy day for me started out with baking cakes, then I did March paperwork and quarterly taxes.This was nice inside work to let the sunshine warm up outside and after all it is the end of the first week in April,it's about time to put March in the books!!
After lunch hubbie,who is off today because they shut the shop down where he works, and I went to Tractor Supply for birdseed and suet cakes, and Greens Salvage to pick up patio blocks.
We got all the blocks placed and then hubbie mowed the lawn for the first time while I arranged the outside furniture and leveled all the legs of the chairs with blocks,I got our lounge chairs out of the shed where we store them for winter and they fit in the patio fine,I just need a small table to put between them.
We ate supper and finished work at church,then came home to bagging Avon orders,stamping books and icing cakes. I'm wondering if I will ever get things back to normal around here. All this construction is making me very tired. It has been going on now for over 6 months!!
Thanking God for giving me the strength to continue to work for His glory.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hope you didn't freeze, Marilyn. We did NOT... AND it has warmed up into the 70's today... Hopefully that is the last of our winter weather.

Hugs,
Betsy