Friday, April 16, 2010

JUST WONDERING ??!!!!

Normal day here,baked cakes in the early am, picked g-son up from pre-school,worked on my patio this evening,finished cleaning church,iced cakes tonight.
I was just wondering..... Our President Mr. Obama will be making a vacation stop in Asheville next weekend.Here he is on the campaign trail in Asheville,NC in October 2008,have no idea what's in the bag!There was a tax protest in Asheville,NC today, and here are some of the more tame signs.
Leads me to wonder what next weekend will be like for the President and First Lady?????
Leaving on a sad note,I've never understood why this time of year has always been when teenage drivers have the most fatal crashes,or maybe it just seems that way to me.
But in a neighboring SC county this morning 2 young lives were lost, a 16 yr old and a 14 year old on their way to school at a high rate of speed,they ran off the road and hit a tree.
A 13 yr old boy in the back seat survived but no word on his condition yet,he has been in surgery all day.
I pray tonight for the families of these kids,I pray they know Jesus and can turn to Him for understanding and comfort.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Marilyn, Obama still seems to have alot of people on 'his' side --for some reason. He will probably have a good crowd in Asheville. The Tea Party people will stay away--like I would!!! ha .... His approval rating has really gone down this year. He needs to recognize the fact that most of us Americans don't want what he is offering----big government and high spending and many more taxes...

Sorry about the death of those teens. I don't understand why parents give their 16 yr olds cars! GADS---what are they thinking????

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy