Friday, April 9, 2010

THURSDAY APRIL 8

Market was pretty boring today,the dreary,cool weather added to the fact that the week after any holiday is always slow held true today.
Daughter and her "little sister" came by and helped me load the van. Just as I was leaving the rain started,it poured at times and I got wet and cold running my errands. I got home,unloaded,and made myself a hot cup of coffee to warm up with.
My 4-legged kids and I snuggled while listening to the rain,it was nice!
The rain was gone shortly after supper,we missed the storms,I heard some distant thunder,
thankfully we only got rain which we did need!Storm clouds clearing right before sunset,but wind is blowing in a definite temperature change,tonight it's 40's ,tomorrow night it's low 30's,get out the plant covers!!!!
After supper hubbie and I watched Survivor ,then went to work at church.
God is so good! Good Night and God bless.

2 comments:

NCmountainwoman said...

Rain and thunderstorms here all day and then a bright sunny evening. Have a great weekend.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hope you don't get the freeze tonight, Marilyn... We got lucky also --with no storm yet we did get some needed rain. It's cool here today --but hopefully we won't get TOO cold tonight. After tonight, it should warm back up here. I HOPE....

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy