Monday, April 26, 2010

NEW WEEDEATER WORKS FOR 5 MINUTES

Today started out to be a really nice but cool day. G-son arrived before 7 this morning as both mom and dad had early schedules today. Pawpaw took him to preschool while I delivered Avon all morning.
After lunch here we all went to Lowe's to pick up the things for the old house and took the clean curtains back and hung them up.
We stopped by Home Depot on the way home for some mulch for my front yard beds.
G-son went fast to sleep on the way home.
I bought an electric weed eater in Lowe's,so while he slept and hubbie mowed grass,I was trying out the weed eater. For the first 2 minutes it worked great,then it started making a rattling noise.I stopped hubbie to look at it to see if I had it together correctly. He said it was continually feeding line out and making the noise. I looked for trouble shooting guides in the manual but there weren't any. I decided to go ahead and finish the front trimming,then take it back and exchange it tomorrow,but the darn thing quit working shortly after I started it again. That means another trip to Lowe's tomorrow,grrrrr!!I have not seen any Robins at my feeders,but have seen them in the garden ,so they are here. Robin eggs are so pretty,it amazes me how and why God choose certain colors for certain things. We have a brown bird with a red breast who lays blue/green eggs, have you ever wondered about why things are as they are???
Cousin Mike came visiting tonight ,haven't seen him in about a month. Took a trip back down memory lane with him. He was born to my mothers youngest sister who was never married and he has never known who his father was. He is 50+ years old now and he is just now looking for him. I think it is too late now. We scoured through all the old family pics tonight and he took several pics of his mother in the company of men we didn't know.
Some of the pics of our great uncles family looked like they were straight out of the Deliverance movie according to hubbie.
Well I was going to put the pictures on here but they won't upload for some reason and it is getting late so I'll work on it and try again maybe tomorrow.
God is good all the time.
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I totally understand your frustration with the weed eater, where's quality on things anymore?!

Those eggs are gorgeous!!! God surely has great taste, doesn't He! HE's PERFECT!

That's sad about your cousin, I always told my mom I wanted her to show me who my dad was and God found a way and I saw him once, years later he died at a young age but at least I saw his face and knew who he was, what kind of life he lived, etc. That is hard, not knowing ... I pray he find some answers.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Marilyn, I'm trying to catch up a little!!!! We had a wonderful trip to West VA...

Doesn't that just irritate you about the weed eater. Such a hastle!!!!!

Interesting that your cousin is just now trying to find info on his birth father. Like you said, it may be too late.

Love your little Robin eggs.
Hugs,
Betsy