Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1991 DECADE MEMORY PHOTOS

Another beautiful Fall day, it was warm enough that I didn't need a jacket on my morning walk,just a t-shirt and the warm sun felt like summer.
Annie thought it was summer also as she took a long dip in the clear water of the creek.
After my walk I baked the wine cakes that I didn't get to last night and iced 6 caramel cakes. I started laundry and housework just before lunch.
As I hung the towels out on the line the sun felt so good I took a break and sat in the sun for a daily dose of Vit. D.
I delivered a caramel cake this afternoon and then put up my Halloween decorations.
G-son usually helps with this but he is still sick today and is staying home with mommy.
I'll make pictures when I get cords for the outside lights in place.
As I decorated it brought back many Halloween memories from when my kids were young. Back in October 1991 they were just the right age.You can see how excited they are to have their picture made in their costumes !!!!Hubbie and I always got into the act with the kids at our church carnival. I got a good laugh looking at the silver color in hubbie's beard as now it really is just that color,haha.

The other special thing that goes on every October was #1 son's birthday and in 1991 he was 10 years old.In this picture he is surrounded with his brother and sister plus all his 1st cousins from both sides of the family at the time.
I am loving doing these decade pics as they bring back such wonderful fun memories.

The high school volleyball team that daughter helps coach won their second play-off game tonight and will play again Thursday in the 3rd round.
Hubbie went over to her house again tonight and painted some more.
I sat outside and enjoyed the setting sun as I was watched by this little guy.As the sun drops behind the distant mountains the temperature also drops so me and my 4-legged kids head inside leaving Sadie alone in her favorite chair.Thanking God for the blessings of health and strength today as I enjoy this beautiful Fall season.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: