Thursday, October 13, 2011

NICE FALL MARKET DAY

Back in the routine at market this morning. It's as if I've never been away and I was steadily busy plus took many orders for Saturday.
I think that Saturday may be the best day I've had all year as I have orders for over 30 cakes plus what I sell off the table.
I love this time of year in the market with all the fall decorations.Bittersweet wreaths are so pretty.


Corn,apples,guords and other fall produce abound in another neighbor's stand.

And of course my cakes and breads with little pumpkin lava cakes filled with cream cheese icing,yum,yum.

Me watching something interesting down the aisle.

After market I ran regular errands plus a couple other stops and didn't make it home until almost 5:00. Hubbie was already home and we unloaded and got things put away.
We both rested while we watched the news then had baked potatoes with toppings for supper.
We hurried through chores as it looks like it is going to rain any minute. So far we've only gotten sprinkles of rain today.The temperature has been around 65 and cloudy all day.
Inside for the evening I rested for a little while with my 4-legged kids before stating my baking. I baked 46 layers,2 pound cakes and 3 wine cakes.
My back is hurting tonight from the continuous mixing and lifting.
After about 2 more weekends my business will really slow down so I'm very thankful for these orders and sales.
Very grateful for the blessed day that the Lord gave me today. I will continue to strive to glorify Him in all that I do.
Good Night and God Bless

2 comments:

Gail said...

It amazes me that you are so procutive when I can barely get my dishes washed. I need one of your cakes baked full of your energy!

Great photos, hope your back feels better soon.

Ardith said...

I love the bittersweet wreathes! Do you know how much they are and if they would ship one? I haven't seen any around here. Your pics are great, keep up the good work!
Take care and God bless.