Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MAYBE THE LAST SUMMER LIKE DAY OF 2011 ????

Grrrrr !!!! My computer is driving me crazy tonight. Maybe it's blogger but I'm having trouble connecting with anyone else's blog. Is anyone else having trouble?

Anyway today was laundry and house cleaning Tuesday.
After chores and breakfast I iced 6 caramel cakes for an order this morning to be delivered at noon.
I just got my first load of laundry started when I left with the order.
After lunch I hung out towels to dry in the beautiful sunny breezy day. The high was 78 today and after finishing my housework I sat outside for about an hour knowing these days are numbered now for sure.
As the sun started down the clouds moved in and as I gathered the laundry off the line I could smell the rain.
I worked on my blog book for awhile this evening while hubbie went over to daughter's house to work.
My computer started acting up, it always does when I load this book smart system. Each time I pray that I can get finished before the whole thing crashes.
When I get this book done I will be caught up and hopefully will have a new computer before the next one.
I'm hoping the rain and wind predicted for the next couple days doesn't knock the leaves off the trees. They are so pretty this year.
Daughter's volleyball team won tonight and that puts them in 2nd place in the conference so they are in the state play-offs beginning Saturday. She is hoping they will get a home came first.
I just went to look up something and realized I haven't even done the month end paperwork for September yet,yikes !!!!
It may be good that I have a good cool rainy day tomorrow to catch up on things.

Thanking God for the blessings of health and His grace tonight.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You do have some very pretty Fall color!:)