Sunday, May 6, 2012

SCENES FROM OUR PLACE

Up early to do some early gardening,at least pruning of my rhododendrum  for a bouquet for church.
And I was off to church early to create an arrangement.

They looked nice up front.

Today has been a very nice Sunday, after church and lunch with all the kids except d-in-love who was resting I relaxed for the afternoon and evening.
This will be a photograph blog post of pics I took this afternoon as I leisurely walked around the farm while hubbie attended his monthly Deacon's meeting.

First the new chicks.
Scenes from around the farm on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.





And the house surrounded with May greenery.

Some outside early summer decorations.


Some month of May inside decorations.





Lovely day enjoying God's blessings.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW MANY ACRES DO YOU HAVE THERE ON THE RANCH? IT'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL.YOUR A VERY BLESSED LADY AND SO ARE THE CHILDREN. SO MANY GOOD THOUGHTS WILL COME BACK TO THEM DOWN THE ROAD.I NOTICE YOU NEVER ANSWER BACK BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW MANY ACRES YOU HAVE THERE. I'D GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE LAND AGAIN TO CALL MY OWN. WE'RE DOWN TO A HOUSE IN A DEVELOPEMENT. NICE BUT I LIKE THE WIDE OPEN SPACES.BUT LIKE YOU ALWAY SAY. JUST GRATEFUL HAVING A ROOF OVER MY HEAD.

GRANNY

GRANNY

GRANNY