Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NEW ROAD FINALLY FINISHED

They're back !!!
I heard the noise before I went out to do the morning chores as the road crews moved back to put the last layer of pavement on the new road.
We even got our drive way entrance paved.
They worked all day and finally put the finishing lines on the road late this evening. Hopefully we are done with road crews for a long while !!!
I spent the morning baking cakes, 12 caramel, 2 chocolates and 2 pound cakes for a light load for tomorrow.
After lunch the clouds moved in so I did some housecleaning and defrosted my big chest freezer downstairs.
I don't know why I dread this job so much, it is easy once everything is out of the freezer and I always hold my breath that the freezer fires back up after being unplugged.
Anyway this is done for another year.
When hubbie came in from work he worked on a set of shelves for my garden shed and I cleaned it out and with the help of the new shelves got things all organized in there.
Two jobs that have been on my "to do" list for a couple weeks finally finished today,yea !!!
After chores and supper I did the weekly paperwork and payed bills then iced all the cakes.
Hubbie checked on #2 son this afternoon on his way home from work and he said son looked like someone had hit him in the jaw.  It was still swelled and very sore, he could barely open his mouth to talk or eat.  Hubbie said he knew it was hurting him to talk so he left him on his couch.
Praying for the healing touch of God for him tonight.
Good Night and God Bless.



No comments: