Saturday, September 6, 2014

POST APPLE FESTIVAL SLOW MARKET

Off to market early this morning with the help of hubbie.  We got set up and ready for business before the crowds arrived. 
There was some folks set up in the lot next door having an estate sale so I walked over to see what they had. I only found an old quilt that needs washing for $1, and a sewing box for a couple bucks that had a nice pair of pinking shears in it.
Market business was pretty slow as the day got hotter and hotter and the heat inside market got higher and higher.  I am thankful for what I did sell today and for the good conversations with friends.
After market I stopped at Aldi to pick up groceries and baking supplies.
As I headed home I passed through a place where the rain had wet the road but by the time I got home we were still dry.
Hubbie helped me unload then we came inside to watch the storm that seemed to be headed this way.
We got thunder and lightening  and about 1/4 inch of rain before the storm passed on to the east of us.
Hubbie put up a shelf in the new storage building while I sat out in the sunroom and caught up on my blog book reading.
It was nice to spend a relaxing afternoon watching the rain outside.  I'll be glad when the weather cools enough for more sitting out here and listening to the sounds of the evening.
Looks like some cooler weather is coming next week.

After chores and supper I downloaded the first 6 months of 2014 of my blog to booksmart to start working on the 10th volume of my blog books.
So thankful for the wonderful blessings of this day and for the never wavering love of our Heavenly Father.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: