Friday, October 23, 2015

BABYSITTING FRIDAY

Up at 7:30 this morning to meet the grands as there is no school for students today so both g-son and new g-daughter are staying here today.
G-son is so good to watch his baby sister and he was so proud to watch her as she slept while I went outside and did the morning chores.
It is a beautiful morning as this pic d-in-love took of Cayenne with the sunrise this morning as she left for work.
I spent the morning baking cakes while g-daughter slept and g-son played games on his I-pad.



 I baked 12 caramel, 2 chocolate, 6 pound, 2 blackberry wine, 2 pumpkin spice and 1 apple spice.
I would peek into the living room every few minutes to check on the kids, finally g-son said "Neena, you don't have to come in here, I am watching her " !!!!!
When it was her feeding time he asked if he could do it. So he did very well , she drank the entire bottle, then I helped him burb her !!  He was so proud !!  He kept saying he loved her sooooo much !!


Mom came in for lunch and brought g-son lunch from Sonic and fed g-daughter her mid day feeding.
After she left g-daughter went back to dreamland and stayed there until 3:30 in the afternoon. She must dream sweet dreams as much as she smiles while she sleeps.

I remember when g-son fit on my legs like this and it seems impossible that it was nine years ago !!

G-son made this picture of me and g-daughter.

Mom worked over a little while this evening so I gave g-daughter another bottle at 3:30 and she fell right back into a deep snooze . She was still fast asleep when mom took them home about 5.
This is homecoming night at the high school where daughter works and they had a little kid's carnival to raise money for breast cancer awareness. This is her volleyball team , she is the coach on the left in the back shirt.
We were going to take g-son out to the games and inflatables but other g-ma brought him pizza for supper and then watched him skate board in all his new gear.

 After I did the evening chores I took a mind clearing walk to see the beautiful color of the leaves.
This is peak weekend and there is some glorious colors, especially in the setting sun's reflection.
This is the large Oak trees in front of our house.

These Mallard ducks where enjoying the last rays of the warm sun today.

It is warmer this evening than it has been for several days and feels so good.
I even managed to find "Old Man Winter" lurking in the colored leaves again this year.

Looks like he might be laughing at us about his upcoming winter weather !!!
This is such a beautiful time of year with all the contrasting colors.





There will be plenty of Holly berries for decorating this holiday season.


As I reluctantly turned toward home the sun was being pushed over the horizon by some dark clouds that are ushering a cool front through our area over the weekend but no rain is predicted ,just clouds and cooler temps.
In the eastern sky the moon was up early in a clear Fall sky.

What a perfect end to a perfect day !!!
I came inside and finished the day icing cakes and getting things ready for market tomorrow.
God is so good all the time and I am humbly grateful for the blessings of this day and always.
Good Night and God Bless


No comments: