Friday, November 27, 2015

AFTERNOON PLAYTIME

The thought of nothing pressing to do this morning popped into my head just as the alarm sounded this morning. I turned the alarm off and rolled over but sleep would not come back.
After chores and breakfast hubbie and #1 son went up to one of the elderly ladies in church's house to clean her gutters.
I started my baking for the day. I baked 18 caramel, 3 chocolate, 1 coconut, 2 pound and 2 blackberry wine cakes. Tomorrow is the Curb market's annual "old timey Christmas" celebration and hopefully another good selling day for me.
When hubbie got back he declared war on all the leaves in the yard and driveway ditches.
We had a late lunch of turkey day left-overs.
I cut open all my pumpkin decorations and retrieved the seeds to save for natural chicken worming agents.
I have a very confused Almond bush in the yard this year.
G-son came to spend the afternoon with us while his mom went shopping. He came in just as I was putting away all my outside Fall decorations and getting ready to get some Christmas out. He said he would like to play "hide and seek tag" outside since it is so nice and warm, 68 degrees, today.
So you know me , those Christmas decorations can wait !!!
I was slow at the tagging game but we had fun anyway because I couldn't catch him !!!

I was always easy to find because these two followed me everywhere and gave my location away to g-son.
 He had fun swinging very high and has finally learned to propel himself.

As I was just about to tire out hubbie finished his leaf blowing and came to my rescue.
There they go !!!!
And here they come............

G-son got some driving lessons in the golf cart as he drove hubbie up and down and all around our long drive way. They drove through the sun rays down at his house.

Hubbie sat up a driving course for him with buckets and it took him about 3 tries to get through it without touching any of the buckets. He had a lot of fun doing that.
After chores we came in and had supper then he played with the Lego people he brought with him until his dad finished hunting.
G-daughter in the pretty hat daughter bought for her.

There was a pretty sunset this evening.
After supper I iced all my cakes and got ready for market. We are going out there early so I can get my Christmas decorations up.
The lighting of all the lights downtown was held tonight to officially begin the Christmas season.
Thanking God tonight for the joys of grandchildren !
God Bless and Good Night.









No comments: