Friday, November 20, 2015

BUSY FRIDAY AND UNDATED PHOTOS FOR THE MONTH

Up early to get this busy Friday started.  First things first as the animals are always happy to escape their overnight lodgings into the bright sunshine of the day.
After I had breakfast for the first time this week I had time for an extended devotion time.
Other g-ma is keeping g-daughter today so this doesn't feel like a Friday to me.
I called son and told him about the drug interaction I discovered and he said he was just going to stop taking anything until he got a diagnoses. I told him he probably should keep taking the Prednisone but to take Tylenol for pain with it instead of ibuprofen. Hopefully the doctors office will call today with the MRI appointment. I think he feels like he is falling through the cracks with all these doctors.
To finish the morning out I baked 12 caramel, 2 chocolate, 4 pound cakes this morning.
After lunch I went outside and took a walk in the warm mid 50's sunshine.
I called #2 son to see if he wanted to just get out of the house a while even for a short ride. He said it hurt too bad to sit in a car so was okay just waiting for the doctor to call.
I rested for a few minutes until hubbie got home from work out in the covered patio. As I gazed out over the pastures into the mountains I thought how bare and colorless the trees now look after all the beautiful color of the leaves just a short few weeks ago.


As we did evening chores we were reminded of the upcoming cold front as the air feels totally different now than a few hours earlier.
I spent the evening icing cakes and getting ready for market.
To finish up the decade pics for November these are the undated ones I found. This is my Uncle Anderson and Aunt Hattie Holmes's house in the snow. Their house stood in the area where there is a movie theater and a Big Lots store today.
 This is my Aunt Mary Ruff holding her nephew and my cousin Don Cox.
This is Uncle Anderson Holmes holding Don.
These are a couple of my great uncles, Dill Laughter and Larkin Ruff.
This is a pic of some of Great Uncle Larkin's family.
This has been a nice day and I have a feeling of accomplishment this evening for all I got done today.
On a sad note #2 son did not get the call setting up his MRI today , praying for a break through for him tonight with a pain reduction.
Thankful for all my blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.





No comments: