Friday, November 6, 2015

SUMMER DAY IN NOVEMBER !!!

Up early to get g-daughter today. She slept for over 3 hours this morning while I got the  chores done, had breakfast and my devotions before she stirred for another feeding.I emptied another 1/10th inch of rain from the overnight drizzle but the sun is shining nicely today.
She loves to lay on the couch and watch me during my walking video but her rolling back and forth this morning made me a little nervous even though it is not time for her to roll over yet she still got "jailed" with a dining room chair after the memories of #1 son when he was a tiny baby who couldn't roll over rolled off our bed with me sitting on the bed with him !!!!
While she went back to sleep for another morning nap I baked cakes. I baked 6 caramel, 2 pound and 1 pumpkin spice cake before lunch.
G-daughter was a really good baby today and stayed awake most of the afternoon in a great mood. She finally went down for another nap and she looked so peaceful I had to find something to do so I wasn't tempted to nap myself.
I searched out all my November decade photographs while she napped peacefully.
After her mom picked her up I headed over to my friend/beautician, Markeeta for  a shampoo and haircut.
When I got home I did the chores then put away all the Halloween decorations as it is supposed to rain again tonight and tomorrow and they did dry out in today's near record breaking 80 degree sunshine !
I also put on a hat and tried to get as many of the fallen leaves off the mesh covering on the Silkie lot before they get wet.
It was dark before I got in the house . Hubbie had picked some mustard greens from the garden and had them boiling for supper.
I iced my cakes this evening and got things ready for market. I got a late order for 3 caramel cakes so I hope I have enough .
Thankful for this little beauty as she grows up way too fast !!!!!!

God is good all the time and I know He watches over me everyday. Praying for His traveling mercies for some of the family tomorrow.
Good Night and God Bless




No comments: