Tuesday, November 28, 2017

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL LATE FALL DAY

This is about how we all felt this Tuesday morning after getting back on track yesterday with our regular schedule.
After I took RL to preschool I came home and had my breakfast. IR had her breakfast of cereal and milk and then took a nap. Hubbie and I cleaned house while she slept.
We left early to pick up RL determined to keep up our daily walking. Which by the way has already helped the pain in my knees !!!!
We went to the Highland Park and took a different trail today down around the Lily Pond.

As you can tell by the deep blue sky we are having another wonderful weather day. The temperature did reach 60 today and the sun felt so good. We walked for a full 30 minutes today before picking up RL.
We carried the sleeping girls inside and before we could get our lunch fixed IR woke up. We put her on the table and turned the TV on for her. Before we could get even a couple bites of lunch RL came stumbling into the kitchen and would not go back to sleep.
We put her in her highchair and fixed her lunch.
Awww  these 2 are certainly going to be "partners in crime". 
After we all finally finished out lunch I played with RL and hubbie rocked IR to sleep. 
However RL was determined that IR not sleep today so we switched and hubbie took RL outside to swing while I sat with IR.
After the girls were picked up by their mom's hubbie and I did chores. I missed a gorgeous sunset tonight.
And in a completely clear sky tonight hubbie and I watched the space lab go over our area at 6:25 tonight.

Since there were no naps today hubbie and I finished out housecleaning tonight with dusting and mopping the floors.
And for my Christmas decorating today I replaced all the bathroom rugs with my Christmas ones.
Back in November of 1997 #1 son was just finishing up a steller JV football undefeated season and was pulled up to play varsity in the last games of the year. The team made the play-offs that year and we traveled to Forest Hills High School and were defeated but at least he got the experience of going to football playoffs.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that things work out in God's timing for #2 son and daughter with their house sales.
God Bless and Good Night








No comments: