Tuesday, November 7, 2017

RAINY TUESDAY

Up to greet both g-daughters this morning as daughter is feeling better and is going back to work today.
I went out in a misty light rain to get the chores done and looked around the yard on this dreary day at some of the bright spots the Fall color has created.

Back inside I got RL ready for pre-school and as the rain got harder I dropped her off and came home.
I still feel run down this morning as I had another bad night. I took another dose of the cough medicine before I took a bath last night and I slept good for about an hour then woke up in a nightmare dripping with sweat and started coughing I guess from being too hot and coughed for over an hour before I ever got calmed enough to go back to sleep.
Seems I am one of many that have this side effect of nightmares from codeine. Guess that is the last dose of the cough syrup that I'll take.
My chest dose feel less congested today so hopefully the antibiotic is working and I am getting over the bronchitis.
I had intentions of housework this morning but some how none got done !!!
And no one else had any motivation to do anything either on this rainy day.
I went back to pick up g-daughter RL and she wouldn't eat anything before we started home and of course she went right to sleep.
Hubbie carried her inside when we got home and she slept her usual 2 hour nap on the couch.  We had lunch then I did some ironing so the day wasn't a total loss.
After RL woke up she had her late lunch of mac and cheese and then both girls got to do what they wanted to do for a while.
RL was very glad the rain stopped and left a still warm mid 60's day so she could get another day of outside play in.
IR played in her little seat a while then layed on a blanket and watched Cookie Monster on TV.





After their mom's picked them up hubbie and I watched the early news. The Atlantic hurricane season isn't done yet as the "R" storm,Rina was named today. Looks like she won't bother any land mass.

We got the chores done and came back inside to catch the 6:00 regular news. That's one thing about the time right now is I can get everything done, shut up the chickens in their houses and still make it inside before 6 :00 news time.
I emptied 1 " of rain from the gauge out of our rainy morning and early afternoon.
We relaxed for the evening and headed for an early bedtime.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love and grace of Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

Still praying you get better soon. Blessings