Monday, November 13, 2017

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY !!!

Monday morning , the beginning of another week !  Both grand girls arrived on time and we settled in for the morning.
I did chores while hubbie got RL her breakfast and IR watched from her bouncy seat on the kitchen table.
I took RL to school then came home to help with IR who is coughing today and daughter wanted to make sure she isn't running a fever.
I took her temp and it was normal and she isn't coughing that much and doesn't act really sick.
She's not as smiley as usual but that might be because it is Monday after a three day weekend with her mommy.
I got weekly laundry started then we went after RL at school. She ate and then with both girls asleep we went over to Southern States to get chicken feed.
I really had to stretch the feed this morning and  wanted to get home so I could give them a good feeding today before the sun started going down.
IR woke up and wanted her lunch bottle and RL woke up and wanted to be rocked back to sleep. Hubbie took RL and I fed IR before we had our lunch.
I did more laundry and then  rocked IR to sleep . Just as I was putting her in her swing RL woke up so hubbie took her outside to play on this sunny mid 50's afternoon.
IR is sleeping more peacefully than she has all day so maybe the cough is getting better. She was still sleeping when daughter came in from work.
RL came back inside and promptly woke IR up so she could talk to her !!!
She and hubbie took an ice cream break after playing outside all afternoon.


Daughter fed IR then left to go home and take care of a sick son-in-love who has the stomach bug today.
D-in-love came after RL and she is anticipating the announcement of the new principle at the elementary school she works at. They are supposed to make the announcement tomorrow morning.
After they all left we did evening chores. I need to wash all the waterers but it is too cold this evening.
I am still not feeling up to par and my energy level definitely needs a boost from something.
We rested for the evening and I am going to get a really early bedtime tonight to see if that will make me feel better tomorrow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of a Wonderful Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night.


1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings to you and the family. Still praying for you to get better.