Saturday, November 18, 2017

BUSY SATURDAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING MARKET DAY

Up and out this Saturday market morning. I am expecting a pretty busy day with Thanksgiving next week.
I got chores done and we were a little early getting to market. We got set up and the crowds were very good today and they were buying so I had a good day. Which means  a lot more baking in my future before next Tuesday arrives.
I had several visits from friends who are in town for the holiday and it was nice to catch up with them.
I missed my helpers this morning as daughter and g-daughter IR took the FCA girls that she sponsors at the high school operation Christmas child box shopping. They had fun and filled lots of boxes to send out to needy kids overseas.G-daughter IR enjoyed all the attention from these girls.

I left market and stopped by Aldi for baking supplies and then went home where hubbie was watching IR while son-in-love and daughter went to a movie. The dark clouds were looking really threatening when I left market.
I got home around 3:00 and hubbie helped me unload while IR watched from a walker downstairs.
We came inside and all three rested and watched musical nursery rhymes which IR loves until her mom and dad came to pick her up after the movie.
Hubbie and I did chores and then the rain started falling lightly just as darkness settled in.
This rain front is bringing in another cold spell for tomorrow and tomorrow night.
We had a relaxing Saturday night .
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: