Thursday, November 30, 2017

GOOD BYE TO AN EVENTFUL NOVEMBER

A strange no show this morning as grand daughter RL didn't come on regular time but a text from d-in-love let us know that RL was running a fever and she was going to call the doctor this morning because she was coughing pretty bad and see if they thought she should be tested for the whooping cough that is going around.
IR arrived at her normal time and I got chores done and we were off to market a little early today since we didn't have to drop RL off.
Market was really slow today but I am thankful for what I did sell.
Connie came after IR about 10:00. I went ahead and fed her the milk I took with me while we had a nice visit then Connie took her home.
Hubbie left shortly after to get his errands ran and get home to spray under our porches for fleas. We always try to rid our yard of these little pest when the weather gets cold so they won't be here when spring comes.
After market I ran my errands and stopped at Aldi and Ingles for baking supplies and groceries.
I made it home about 3:45.
G-son was here as hubbie had picked him up from school since his mom was at her mother's new place in Rutherfordton hooking up her internet and TV for her.
They helped me unload and then we all had a snack.
He still feels bad from the cold he has been fighting this week .
Hubbie and I did chores a little early as the clouds moved in and rain threatened.
Thankfully no more missing hens today as I took a head count today of all of the chickens.
We spent a restful evening to end this month.
I need to get one more decade photo post on here since this is the last day of the month. Back in November 2007 G-son was the light of our lives and I think he knew it !!!



It is hard to look at these pics and then look at the 11 year old boy that was here this afternoon and imagine it is the same boy !!!!
November 2017 hasn't been a typically uneventful month for our family this year. The weather has been great making some outside activities possible and we took a long ride and  hike to Max Patch in Madison county and made a trip to the Pickens Flea market along with many outside play days and work days this month.
We celebrated a wonderful Thanksgiving with all the kids here and I celebrated Curb Market's Christmas open house along with the Hanging of the Greens at church. 
On the down side we have all took turns at sickness this month as I had a bought with very bad bronchitis and both granddaughters and grandson made trips to the doctors this month along with d-in-love and daughter.
And on the very exciting upside for this month both #2 son and daughter got selling contracts on their houses this month after they have been on the market since late summer.
I had a busy baking month especially for Thanksgiving and sold well all month with the nice sunny warm weather most market days.
As we put this month into the history files and look forward to December I pray that the will of God for our family is lived out to His fullest Glory during this special time of year when we celebrate the birth of a Wonderful, Loving, Savior .
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Happy December First. Looks like you had an eventful November. Hope everyone is soon on the mend. Blessings