Thursday, November 9, 2017

SLOW MARKET and AB HONOR ROLL

Up early to greet both grand girls this morning early. Daughter brought their dogs along also to stay here today as she has a showing of her house this morning.
I got chores done while hubbie got RL her breakfast. When I came back inside the girls were both entertaining themselves in front of Sesame Street.

We finished getting things ready for market and I left taking RL to her pre-school and then IR and I met hubbie at the market.
IR was sound asleep so we unloaded, got set up and even had time to eat out breakfast that hubbie had stopped and picked up on his way into town. I needed something significant in my stomach to take my antibiotic on so he got bacon, egg and cheese biscuits at McDonalds.
IR woke up and we fed her her morning bottle as Connie won't be able to take her home until after the 11:00 showing this morning.
She picked her up about 10:30 and then hubbie left to make our dump run and get groceries at Sam's Club on his way home.
It is another dreary day but thankfully the rain has stopped. The high temp today will feel more like November in the low 50's.
Market was very slow today but I am as always very thankful for what I did sell and I left with more than I came with and that's what its about !!
I ran errands in town and then made stops at Ingles and Aldi to get baking supplies and groceries.
I made it home around 4:00 as usual.
Hubbie who had been attacking the leaves in the yard once again stopped long enough to help me unload and then we watched the early news.
We did chores a little early because the clouds moved back in this evening. I emptied another almost 2/10ths inch from the rain gauge this evening from the overnight showers we had. The temp today struggled to reach the mid 50's and it is sure cooling off fast this evening.
G-son had a good day at school today as he was recognized for the AB honor roll at an assembly and then participated in honoring our community veterans in their program for them.

 


Thankful for good teachers that are teaching our kids appreciation for our veterans and how important it is to support our country and it's flag.
Thanking God for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Sounds like you are slowly getting over your bronchitis. I am still praying for healing for you. Have a great weekend. Blessings