Monday, November 6, 2017

PRAYING FOR SUTHERLAND SPRINGS TEXAS

My cough syrup was a disappointment last night as I still coughed alot and didn't get to sleep until after 1am.
Up this morning to greet only one g-daughter as daughter is not feeling like working today so she is keeping IR at home.
It is hard to tell where the sun is on this first Monday off day light savings time with all the dense fog this morning.

 I did chores then took RL to preschool.
I came home and had my oatmeal breakfast so I could take another antibiotic pill on a full stomach.
I rested alot this morning as I still don't feel up to par and then we left early to stop by the Amazon returns place on the way to pick up RL.
We didn't find anything that we thought we couldn't live without and went on to the preschool.
RL ate her chicken nuggets and went right to sleep as soon as the Honda started moving.
By the time we got home I was really feeling sick to my stomach with the beginnings of a headache also. I was reminded that it was a little late for lunch and I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast so the antibiotic was making me sick on my empty stomach.
Hubbie carried RL in and layed her on the couch to get her nap and I went to bed until he could get some hamburgers and okra grilled for lunch.
After I ate I felt much better and got our weekly laundry started. I did 3 loads of laundry between playing with RL and resting this afternoon. I am certainly hoping it is the medicine that is making me feel yucky and not that I am getting worse.
RL played outside a long time with hubbie this afternoon. She loves the outdoors and we will certainly have a fight when the weather gets too cold for her to be out there.
She loves the chickens and loves to talk to them and apparently to try and fly with with them !!!
She finally came inside for a snack and watched some cartoons on TV. She loves to wear these cowboy boots as she calls them.
After her mom picked her up hubbie and I watched the news . Yesterday there was a horrific shooting again. This time at a small church in Texas. Seems this wasn't an act of terrorism but rather the act of a very mentally disturbed man out to kill his mother-in-law who usually attended this small church.
Sadly 26 church goers lost their lives including several very young children. In this very small community of just over 600 people the loss of 26 folks has hit them very hard.
A neighbor to the church confronted the man with a gun of his own and shot him. Wounded he drove away in his car and soon wrecked into a field and shot himself again.
He had sent a threatening text to his mother-in-law but the contents has not been released . She was not at church yesterday.
Information released today says that this man was discharged from the military for abusing his 11 month old son and the Air Force administration failed to send this information to the FBI which would have prevented this man from being able to buy the assault rifle he shot with. 
My heart goes out to the parents and families in this senseless loss and I pray that they turn to God and know that He is and will get them through their grief.

I am humbly thankful for the blessings of my day and am praying for these folks in Texas vigilantly tonight .
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Sure hope you feel netter soon. I am praying for you. Blessings