Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WELCOME NOVEMBER

Had a pretty rough night with my coughing being aggravated by the cold night air. This morning I feel pretty run down and really notice that I didn't eat any supper last night.
I did chores then took RL to school.
G-son is spending the day with us today as he looked like he was getting worse last night and had an eye that was really watery. After finding out he had been exposed to pink eye from a boy in his class d-in-love decided to let him stay home today since his class was going on a filed trip and he would again be out in the cool cloudy weather of today.
His eye is looking better but the doctor called in drops for him just in case.

He had fun with Pawpaw playing games on his new chromebook.

This little one also is happy today.

I spent the morning baking cakes, 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 3 pound and 1 blackberry wine cake. I am sure business will slow down this month but it is starting off pretty good for me with a couple very good orders this week.
After a late lunch I worked on some paperwork and then after the kids left we rested and watched the news.
I did the evening chores and returned to the paperwork and bill paying for the week.
I finished this day icing cakes and getting things ready for market. We have to load tonight because of both girls coming in the morning.
I am taking some Nyquil tonight to see if it will help me get a good nights sleep. My cough has been pretty constant today so I need to quiet it for the night.
November came in very quietly today with a beautiful Fall partly cloudy day with temps around a comfortable 60 degrees. Looks like at least the first week of November will feel like late summer or early fall .

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the wonderful blessed life God leads me through each day. As I look at this picture g-daughter RL brought home today it makes my heart happy that she is also learning to be thankful for all God's creations

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: