Wednesday, November 8, 2017

BAKING CLEANING DAY


Mornings are really  fun most days !!!!
I did chores in a drizzly morning for the second day in a row this week.
After dropping RL at preschool I came home to get my breakfast and get my baking started. The dreary day didn't take long to affect these guys  !!!

I baked 6 caramel, 6 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies. The slow down has hit and with the dreary weather predicted to hang around into tomorrow it will be a very slow day and I only have 1 cake ordered for tomorrow.
Hubbie went up to the garden and picked us some fresh greens for lunch and they were so good cooked in the pressure pot in 15 minutes.
With other g-ma picking up RL today we decided to clean house this afternoon. IR entertained herself in something new for her as she got her first time in this bouncy seat.

Vacuuming doesn't bother her at all as we ran the vacuumed right beside of her and she didn't even flinch from the noise.
After I cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed the furniture and changed the furniture coverings and mopped the floor I felt really pooped. I feel much better of my bronchitis but am still evidently weak from fighting it for so long before I got the medicine.
I crashed on the couch until daughter came after IR. She fed her and then had a cup of coffee and hung out until time to go back to the gym to play in a scrimmage game with this years varsity team.
After she left hubbie and I did chores and then had  supper.
After an all day drizzle there was only 2/10 inch in the rain gauge this evening.
I headed to my office to get the weekly paperwork done and pay bills. I also got the month of October's business figures done. They are on par with last year but that is down significantly from 2015 so we didn't make any progress this year yet.
I watched the second half of Survivor on TV before I spent the rest of the evening icing cakes.
I fell into bed about 11:30 !!
G-son's Sunday School class went shopping tonight for Operations Christmas Child box contents and his group filled 24 boxes. G-son is in the red shirt with black hood.

Thankfully for the blessings of this day and still praying for the families in the Texas church shooting.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: