Thursday, November 16, 2017

NEW QUAIL

I only heard one car come through the yard this morning and was surprised when daughter came in with both grand-girls with her. D-in-love was late for work and daughter just picked up RL as she went by their house.
RL was clingy again this morning but at least she ate a good breakfast.
We got chores done and got everything ready for market . I dropped RL off at pre-school and IR and I met hubbie at market as usual. IR slept through all our unloading and set-up and a little before 10:00 just as she was starting to stir and get ready for her morning bottle Connie came to pick her up. She was taking her straight home to feed her .
Market was pretty slow today but I added several more orders for Tuesday to my already pretty long list so that is good.
 I only had 2 orders for today and only one so far for Saturday. Looks like Tuesday will be the only big sales day so far.
A customer / friend brought me a little female Quail today to go with with one of my lone male Quails.
I carefully loaded her in the back of the Honda and put all my groceries in the back seat to keep from disturbing her too much.
I made stops at Aldi and Ingles on the way home for groceries and baking supplies.
The little quail was very glad to be released in with a new boy friend and he was also very glad to have a mate to snuggle with this winter.
Hubbie and I got everything else unloaded and put away then he finished the leaf  blowing and lawn mowing for hopefully the last time this season and put things away.
Daughter came over to stay while they showed her house again this evening. She ate supper with us and IR looked and felt so much better this evening.
We did chores and shut all the animals up for a below freezing night at a predicted 31 degrees.
The big news so far this week is the news that #2 son has agreed to a buying  offer on his house if things work out he needs to be out of the house by December 18th.
Thankful for the blessings of this day  .
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings! Have a great weekend.