Tuesday, November 14, 2017

SICK DAY TUESDAY

RL arrived extra early this morning as d-in-love wanted to get to work early to get things set up for the meeting of the new principle announcement this morning.
IR arrived at her regular time and looked pretty pitiful this morning with a badly swollen eye and still coughing.
Daughter went on to work but is calling for a doctor's appointment for IR as soon as their office opens.
I got the chores done and headed out to Mud Creek Church with RL to her per-school.
She was a happy girl as usual this morning.
When I got home daughter had already picked up IR to go to the doctor at 8:50.
Poor thing has an ear infection and Pink Eye.  Oh boy another very contagious sickness to pass around !!!
Daughter came back by here but is taking the day off to stay with IR.
Hubbie and I did some house cleaning when they left and then we went to pick up RL. We made a stop at a "truck load" discount shop on our way home but didn't find much there.
RL went soundly to sleep on the way home.
We ate our late lunch then hubbie went up to his shop to work on some projects and I did some ironing and some more house work that I could do quietly.
RL work up about 3:00 and wanted to be rocked so I rocked her back to sleep and she slept another 45 minutes until her brother came in. It was a good cool day for some snuggling time.

D-in-love is going to the doctor this afternoon to see if they will give her some medicine for her cough and ear ache so she dropped g-son off here.
I think he is getting sick again because he wrapped up in a blanket and layed on the couch all evening.
Hubbie and I took turns getting the chores done and watching the kids.
#1 son came to pick them up about 7:00.
Hubbie and I are both cold tonight . We think there is something wrong with our heat pump as it is not heating like it should but we don't think it is cold enough yet to have fires in the woodstoves.
The doctor said d-in-love had a virus but gave her 4 days of Prednisone to try and help her kick the virus.
After supper tonight I have one more of my antibiotic pills to take in the morning to finish them up and sadly I still have a cough and runny nose but my lungs thankfully are cleared up.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

That poor little baby. I feel so bad for her. This time of year, with all the temperature fluctuations, is when so many of us get sick. Praying you all get better soon. Blessings