Saturday, November 25, 2017

CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE AT MARKET

Up and getting ready for market this morning.
I just can't get in the mood for Christmas yet so this red sweater and Christmas vest will be my outfit for this Christmas open house Saturday.
Business was good today as folks filled the market aisles and snacked on the free cookies, crackers and cheese with hot apple cider.
I got out my table decorations and hoped I would get in a festive mood.
Daughter brought grand daughter IR, g-son and Carson by to wait for son-in-love and his brothers to wash cars and then they all went to have lunch with their family.
Hubbie stayed and helped with the selling until the crowds calmed down about noon and then he came home to attack the fallen leaves hopefully one more time.
I am very thankful for all that I did sell today.
I made a stop at Ingles on the way home for ground beef to go in spaghetti for lunch tomorrow.
When I got home hubbie took a break from leaf raking and we got unloaded and got things put away.
I rested while he finished his yard work and then we did chores.
We made some turkey salad with the remaining turkey for supper and then rested for the evening.
G-daughter RL got her first official haircut today. D-in-love found a place in Greenville that only does kids and took her there.
Before.......
During........


and after.......

Hopefully this will encourage her hair to grow thicker and longer.
Thankful for the blessings of this day .
God Bless and Good Night







No comments: