Thursday, November 2, 2017

SLOW MARKET DAY

Both g-daughters arrived at the same time this morning to get this day off to an early start.
I got the chores done while hubbie got RL her breakfast and IR was content to watch the activities of the morning from her bouncy seat on the kitchen table.
I got ready for market and we got started. I dropped RL off at her pre-school and arrived at market to meet hubbie with a sleeping IR.
There were no cars in the parking lot except vendors so we got set up before IR woke up and wanted to have a morning bottle.
After she ate hubbie carried her around the market until Connie,(other g-ma), got there to pick her up around 10am.
After she left hubbie was recruited to help put up the Christmas decorations in market.

I think this is a bit early but all the stores are all decked out now with all Christmas décor so I guess market managers decided to join them. I love Thanksgiving and hate that it seems to be forgotten between Halloween and Christmas . This is how I feel !!!
Market was really slow today but I am thankful for the $50 I made and the $23 daughter made on her things.
Thankfully I have a 5 caramel cake order that I am meeting a lady at 4:00 with this afternoon so that will made my sales day a lot better.
I left market and went by the bank then shopped at Aldi and Ingles  on my wayto meet the caterer that ordered the 5 cakes.
When I got home hubbie was mowing the high spots in the lawn and mulching the leaves.
We still have  a lot of leaves on our trees so leaf work will continue long into this month.
We got unloaded and I rested and watched the early news.
I did chores then caught up on my blog book reading.
This big almost full moon was really pretty tonight but all i had to make a pic was my phone.

I wrote the blog post for today and got into bed as all this coughing I've done today has wore me out.
Thankful for the blessings of this day .
God Bless and Good Night.

1 comment:

linda m said...

I am with you about Thanksgiving getting lost. Around here Christmas decorations were up in some stores even before Halloween. Seems to get earlier every year. This Country needs to remember Thanksgiving and be more grateful. Have a great weekend. Praying your cough gets better soon. Blessings