Friday, November 3, 2017

PLAYDAY FRIDAY

Both g-daughters arrived on time and we got the day started sweetly with both Pawpaw's girls.
 
                                                                                                                                                                
I went out to get the chores done and took a picture on this Friday morning of the last time in a while the sun won't be above the horizon when I'm out here due to day light savings time ending this Sunday.
Our November garden is still giving us greens and potatoes haven't been dug yet.
These Morning Glories still make me smile every morning.
And "bang" it's like magic that suddenly the leaf color that these mountains are famous for is here. In this "view from here" pic and also along the roads as I drove RL to her preschool .


 Back home I spent the morning baking cakes, 3 chocolate, 2 pound, 1 coconut to fill orders .
Hubbie played with g-daughter IR while I was in the kitchen.
I finished just in time to go back to pick up RL from preschool.
She went right to sleep and slept after being carried in on the couch for 2 hours. IR was asleep also when I got home and she slept and watched TV in her bouncy seat until RL woke up.
RL wanted to have a picnic on this beautiful day and knowing these warm sunny days are surely numbered that's where we headed.
After she ate it was off to ride "the green one" which g-son named when he rode it at her age. She becomes a speeding daredevil on this thing.

 We all went to sit on the porch in our rocking chairs.
She also loves Flash and Pumpkin or to her "meow" !!!

RL in my old car that was bought for me by my Aunt Hattie when I was RL's age.

IR just has to watch all the activity.
Lastly the  tom boy in RL really came out as she climbed this Mimosa tree.
After their mom's picked them up hubbie and I rested and watched the news before doing the chores.
The clouds were moving back in this evening to create this colorful sky.
 I took another break after chores just to recoup some energy to get my icing done and get things ready for market.
I got into bed at 10:30 tonight for hopefully a good cough-less night of sleep.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: