Wednesday, June 26, 2019

1969 JUNE

Up to get chores done and take a drive to Ingles to pick up some baking supplies for today.
I came back and got baking started. I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 4 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies.
Hubbie was working in the garden until the heat of the day ran him inside to cool down.
I took a couple pretty good orders for cakes to be picked up tomorrow which is good since I will only be there until noon. I am going to the cardiologist with daughter and CA to have the ultra sound of CA's heart done.
Today is an off day for hubbie and I except for my baking so we took advantage and rested this afternoon.
These purple flowering Hosta are so pretty this year.

I got evening chores done and then did weekly paperwork and iced cakes and got things ready for market tomorrow.
#2 son and Tif went on a raft ride with her dad and stepmom today in Glacier and it looked like it was a fun beautiful day for them.

I spent some of my rest time this afternoon looking for decade pics since this is almost the end of June and I haven't done it yet.
The earliest I found was this picture of me in June of 1969.
I also found this old invitation to the Patsy Neal basketball camp at Brevard College that year. I went to this camp and I can remember the good times we had even to this day. At a cost of $75 I am surprised my parents had the money for me to go but I am very thankful they did because it was a memorable experience for me.



Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for good news from the cardiologist tomorrow on CA's heart.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: