Saturday, June 29, 2019

GOOD MARKET DAY AND JUNE OF 2009

Up to get ready for market. I haven't been sleeping well so getting out of bed each morning is harder and harder.
I got chores done and we made it to market on time with hubbie picking up daughter's things on the way.
Sales were very good today and I stayed steadily busy all morning. Hubbie had to stay and help while I got all the pay checks done for the market for the month and then he left to make a stop at Walmart on his way home.
I almost sold out of everything so that is a good day and I am very thankful for the business.
I made a stop at Aldi to pick up baking supplies for next week and some things for IR's birthday party that we are having tomorrow.
By the time I got home the heat of the market day coupled with the sleeplessness of last night hit me and after hubbie helped me get unloaded we both took naps. Hubbie had been out in the heat all afternoon mowing the lawn.
G-son came in while his dad worked on his brakes on his SUV and said he couldn't believe I was asleep.
I told him it had been a long week and I would probably regret it tonight but I felt like my body needed a couple hours extra rest in the cool house this evening.
I got up and had supper and then got chores done.
To finish up the June decade pictures these are from June of 2009. G-son was the only grandchild and nephew so he got the full attention of all of us.



 Dolly even loved this little boy.

We had fun at a cook out at brother -in-law Marty's pool.








Thankful for the memories and thankful for the blessings of this day. Thankful also that the new heart medicine seems to be helping CA eat more and be more relaxed.
God Bless and Good Night.




No comments: