Saturday, June 22, 2019

BUSY MARKET SATURDAY

Up and out to get chores done and get ready for market. Hubbie went by daughter's to pick up her breads. She is coming later to market with the girls but wanted to get her bread there early.
We got set up and then she came with IR and CA to help for a while this morning as sales were pretty brisk with an antique fair up on main street bringing more shoppers to town.
We had a good sales day .
Daughter and hubbie left about noon and daughter took the girls home while hubbie went to Lowe's to help #1 son haul home the lumber to build onto his deck. These 2 looked like they had fun shopping for building materials.
I left market on time just as the promised rain storms arrived. I headed straight home through the rain and wind. I left the things in the Honda and came inside when I got home to wait out the rain before we unloaded.
It didn't storm to bad here and the rain was pretty light leaving a total of 4/10ths inch in the gauge from this evening's rain plus a short hard shower overnight last night.
Hubbie and I got the Honda unloaded and got things put away then he went down to help #1 son get his deck framed in. I put away some laundry and got chores done a little early.
IR was helping her mom water potted plants on the porch this evening.
And CA was snoozing through the evening.

As I walked around the farm this evening enjoying the rain freshened air I noticed that all these Hosta planted outside the chicken lot are in bloom at the same time.
And I have never noticed before that this Hydrangea bush has 2 different color blooms on it as a couple are blue and a couple are purple.
Every year when these Mimosa trees bloom their clouds of sweet smelling pink clouds I am reminded of a time now 9 years ago when #1 son was going through major surgery in the hospital that at night when I came home from the hospital I would sit out in the sunroom with the windows open and take in the aroma of these blooms as I silently prayed for son just as I gaze at these intricate little blooms and marvel what our creator can do I am once again at this same time of year sending up urgent prayers for little CA for I fully understand what our God is capable of doing.
Today was a much nicer day in Glacier Montana for #2 son and Tif  as they did more exploring.
I am thankful for the wonderful blessings of this day and for a merciful , loving Savior.
God Bless and Good Night






No comments: