Thursday, June 27, 2019

ANOTHER HEART ULTRASOUND AND 1979 LAKE TRIPS

Up to get to market this morning. The cool of the morning even in this summer heat is so refreshing.
Hubbie left early to pick up daughter's baked goods and meet me at market.
We got set up and business was pretty good though the morning . Hubbie ran his dump errand and went to the bank for me then he stayed in case some of the orders didn't get picked up before I had to leave at noon.  Thankfully all the orders got picked up so hubbie helped me load and we came straight home.
We unloaded and got things put away then hubbie went back to Sam's Club for our weekly groceries and daughter came by to pick me up.
The news wasn't what we had hoped for at the doctor. CA did so good and slept through the lengthy ultrasound.
The doctor said he could only see a very small change in the size of the hole and was very concerned that CA still isn't gaining any more weight than she is. She weighed 6 lbs  15 oz today but that is only 3 ounces more than she weighed there last Friday. He is putting her on some heart medicine to hopefully make her feel better and want to eat more.
She also had to have more lab work done today but the blood draw this time was flawless and she didn't even cry thankfully.
We made it home around 5:30 after the 2:00 appointment and CA was exhausted and hungry as were daughter and I.
In other news today g-son went for his dental exam . His sister held his hand so he wouldn't be scared 
No cavities meant a Pelican's Snowball reward !!
To continue the June decade pics with June 1979. During that time I had a group of friends that all had boats so each pretty weekend we headed to the lake. 
That's me in the middle talking to one of the guys named Ronnie.
I am in this pic sitting the first on the left in the white bikini next to Joy my best girl friend, Danny, hubbie and Ronnie.
This is a funny thing that hubbie was also a member of this group of friends but we didn't date until years later.
 Hubbie sitting on the red cooler.
 Hubbie in the tube talking to Ronnie and Cindy.
Joy and I .
Fun memories......
Thankful for the blessings of this day and thankful that the news wasn't any worse on CA. Praying that it is in the will of our Lord to heal her little heart.
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

CA is in my daily prayers. Blessings