Wednesday, June 19, 2019

BUSY BAKING AND NORWEX PARTY DAY

Woke to an unexpected phone call from #2 son. He and Tif were supposed to fly out of Greenville airport today going to Glazier National Park to get married there on Monday.  He said their 4:00am flight had gotten canceled and they were trying to get another flight on a different airline.  Fortunately they got one on Delta but it was more expensive than the United one but at least they would be able hopefully to get there late tonight after flying to Detroit with a 5 hour lay over , then to Salt Lake City with a 3 hour lay over and finally making it to Kalispell Montana around midnight.
I got chores done and had breakfast then started baking.  Thankfully my back feels a little better today.
I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 4 pound , 1 blackberry wine and 1 pan of brownies.  I got the last ones out of the ovens about 1:30 .
Hubbie had been working more on clearing around the barn.
I changed my clothes and headed out to Ingles for daughter to pick up some snacks for her Norwex party this afternoon.
I went straight over to her house and helped her clean up until it was time for the party to begin at 4:00.
Sue our market manager and such a sweet person had come over to help with the kids while we cleaned.

Re is giving the party and she dropped off  BB and EL with hubbie while she was at daughters.
There wasn't as many ladies as was expected at the party but everyone that was there ordered and daughter is going to get some more orders from people who couldn't come to the party.
I got home from the party about 7:00 and got my chores done. Re came in right behind me and picked the kids up.
I spent the evening with weekly paperwork and icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Thankfully after an extended lay over in Detroit of over an hour #2 son and Tif were in Salt Lake City awaiting their 10:55 flight to Kalispell by the time I was getting ready for bed.
Hubbie and I had intended to go out there with them but with the problems CA has and feeling like daughter needs our help more right now with the extra work we decided to fore go our trip and just enjoy the photos.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and sending up thankful prayers that CA seems to be better.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: