Sunday, June 16, 2019

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 2019


Up to get chores done and get to church on this Father's Day 2019.
Church was good today as the service started out with 2 folks getting Baptized which is always special.
We came home to have lunch of roast beef, coconut rice, corn on the cob and green beans with sour dough bread toast and sweet tea. Daughter's family and Aa's family were our only guest for lunch.
 #2 son came in to see his father a little later and bring him a gift. He and Tif are getting ready to fly to Montana to Glacier National Park this week where they will be getting married next Monday. Hubbie and I were going also but with CA having trouble we really can't feel comfortable about leaving her and daughter so we will miss seeing them get married but I'm sure there will be beautiful photographs.
After everyone left after lunch hubbie and I relaxed for the afternoon. The higher temperatures are back so we turned our air conditioner back on after the repair and thankfully it is working.
We spent a lot of time sitting out in the covered patio this afternoon and "Meow Meow" looks very comfortable and shows what this afternoon feels like to all of us.
#1 son's family went to Dollywood today so that d-in-love could keep her mind of her dad and his passing that is still very raw in her thoughts.
They had fun on a really non-crowded day.




They came by here on their way home and visited for a little while.
There is a beautiful almost full moon tonight .
Happy Father's day to the man who taught me how to work hard and be tough in all that I do. I miss my dad everyday and am very thankful for the foundation he layed for my life.
Happy Father's day to the man that is the wonderful father of my children and the wonderful grandfather to our grands. He has continued the hard work ethic and has layed a great foundation for our children. Happy Father's day to my hubbie.
And Happy Father's day to all dads out there in blogger land, hope each of you had a wonderful loved filled day.
Thankful for the blessing of strong men in my life and thankful especially for my Heavenly Father who is the main foundation I rely on everyday.
God Bless and Good Night







No comments: