Tuesday, June 11, 2019

PLAY DAY

Up to greet g-son and g-daughter RL. Hubbie took g-son to school and then he and RL had breakfast while I got chores done and then I joined them.
MY agenda for today is dive into my medigap choices.  After I talked to a couple brokers I decided to contact a local broker to see what he has to say. It appeared to me that each of the brokers I talked to had one particular plan they pushed so I hope this local guy will be more open about my choices.
I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon to talk to him.
Just as I was finishing my phone calls daughter brought IR and CA in and her and hubbie went to pick up a couple tables she was buying from someone.
It was lunchtime so while they were gone I fixed lunch for RL and IR. They had mac and cheese and even tried some celery I was fixing on my salad. I commended both of them for trying the vegetable. They both like the taste but not the strings.
After we ate they played together well for the afternoon while daughter heled CA and she nursed a lot better today than yesterday thankfully.
These 2 have such wonderful imaginations when they play together.

It has been a beautiful day with plenty of sunshine but only upper 70's temps which have felt really great after the muggy days of rain we have had.
After everyone left this afternoon hubbie sprayed the garden with a fungicide to stop the effects of over watering now after the over dry season we just came out of.
I got chores done then cleaned out the 2 chick boxes that I emptied.  I moved the Aracuana chicks into the silkie lot last night so they could have more room.
I had intentions of putting all the chicks together and releasing the mama hens back into the lot also this evening but changed my mind after hearing the forecast for "fall" like temperatures over the next several days with lows as low as lower 40's and highs only in the upper 60's !!
I came inside and relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for CA that tomorrow's doctor appointment will bring some good news.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Glad to hear CA is nursing a little better. She is in my daily prayers.