Tuesday, June 18, 2019

RESTFUL RAINY TUESDAY

Got to sleep later this morning as we have no kiddos' coming early today.
I got chores done and then had breakfast. I have some honey ordered from a neighbor bee farmer and I took daughter, IR and Addie ,who is now staying with daughter while Kristen works, with me to pick it up. Hubbie and g-son who was now with us while his mom went to her doctor and ran errands stayed at daughter's house with CA while we were gone.
Daughter's dog , Quinn made fast friends with g-son.

And hubbie got some one on one time with CA who looks so much better today.
The bee farm is up on Sugarloaf mountain and the views from up there are so pretty.
We got our honey and headed home.  It is a very good mild tasting honey this time.
I'll get more at the end of July when it comes from the blackberry blooms.
We left daughters and came home. I got laundry started from yesterday and hubbie went up to cut some small trees and bushes from around the barn.
I spent some time with "meow meow" in the covered patio.


The rain showers started about 4:00 and ran us inside.
I have hurt my back from lifting or turning or something I shouldn't have done and I took time to sit on a heating pad some this afternoon.
We got chores done and I moved 3 brooder boxes of chicks into a larger box and took all the mama's out and put them back in the Silkie lot.
I left one box of bigger chicks alone and just took their mama out because they are quite a bit bigger than all the others and are in a bigger box.  It was too dark for pics by the time I got them all moved around so I will take pictures tomorrow.
I emptied 9/10ths inch of rain from last nights storm and this afternoons showers.
I came inside and rested on the heating pad for the evening. I sure hope my back feels better by tomorrow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that CA continues to improve.
God Bless and Good Night





1 comment:

linda m said...

Such a cute picture of CA with her Grandpa. Blessings