Friday, June 7, 2019

BAKING FRIDAY

Hubbie got up to pick up g-son and take him to school this morning, only 1 more week of school for him after today.
I got chores done and then had breakfast. Hubbie and I cleaned house this morning. We just haven't had time to do any cleaning over the last week so it needed to be done today.
Daughter brought the girls over just as we were finishing. She had a friend visit this morning for awhile to keep her company so they didn't get here until almost lunchtime.
We all had lunch together and then I had to spend the afternoon baking cakes while she and hubbie took care of the girls. IR is going to be a handyman for sure as she loves to play with this little workbench and tools !!!
CA seems to be a little stronger today and her Jaundiced color is slowly leaving but her breathing is still fast.

I baked 12 caramel cakes, 1 chocolate, 3 pound , 1 blackberry wine and a pan of brownies and was on my feet all afternoon and I was surely feeling it by the time the last cakes came out of the ovens.
Daughter left to get home in time for another friend from school to come by and bring food after school.
I took a rest break to ease the pain in my middle back before getting out to get chores done. It has been an on and off rainy day all day today and there was .85 inch in the gauge at chore time.
We did chores a little early to get ahead of a line of heavier rain that was headed our way later this evening.
I iced caramel and chocolate cakes and got things ready for market this evening and made it to bed about midnight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for God's healing hand on little CA's heart.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: