Thursday, June 6, 2019

SLOW MARKET THURSDAY

Up this morning to a strange silence with no kids here. Hubbie was gone to take g-son to school and the house was empty when I started getting ready for market.
I got chores done and we headed out right on time.
Market was slow again today but I had to get things tied up from our Old Timey Day last Saturday.
I had to make a trip to the bank for market and I got my banking business done while I was out. Hubbie stayed at our table to sell our things.
I was glad to see this pic daughter sent of CA this morning, more awake and daughter said she was nursing much better.
Sales were slow but at least I had a couple orders and had a decent day with those.
Hubbie went and got us a sub sandwich for lunch and then he stayed and helped me load up before leaving to make a stop at Sam's Club.
I left market and stopped at Aldi and Walmart on my way home. I got daughter some groceries she needed and dropped them off at her house.  When I got there both girls were fast asleep on mam's lap.
IR woke up and I played with her a little and gave her a big stuffed cookie I had bought her. She is such a happy girl. CA only woke up for a short time while I was there and went right back to sleep.
I came home and put away my groceries and unloaded everything from Honda with hubbie's help.
I put some fresh beets I bought at market in the pressure pot for our supper and watched the news before heading outside to get some things done before the rain begins. It has been a very cloudy day but no rain has fallen yet.
Before we went out to get chores done we ate the beets and they were really delicious, even hubbie really liked them.
We got chores done and got back inside . I finally managed to catch my blog post up tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for God's care for CA.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

I will keep CA in my prayers.